An added benefit of Milwaukee Yacht Club membership are reciprocal privileges with local clubs, clubs listed in the Register of American Yacht Clubs, and other private membership clubs to be determined on a case-by-case basis.
If you do not see a club listed below or in the Register of American Yacht Clubs that you want to visit, please contact the MYC office to see if reciprocity can be established.
RECIPROCAL CLUBS WITH DINING PRIVILEGES
MYC has secured reciprocal dining privileges with the following clubs with additional privileges noted. Please call ahead to make reservations to ensure availability and bring your current MYC membership card with you when you visit:
Milwaukee Area: To Note:
North Shore Country Club Mequon
Ozaukee Country Club Mequon
South Shore Yacht Club Milwaukee
University Club of Milwaukee Milwaukee City Club and Country Club; Bill back in place*
Westmoor Country Club Brookfield
Wisconsin Club Milwaukee City Club and Country Club
Outside of Milwaukee area:
Blackhawk Country Club Madison Includes Golf: Limited tee times / non-peak
The Club at Strawberry Creek Kenosha
Janesville Country Club Janesville
The Madison Club Madison
Racine Country Club Racine Includes Golf: Limited tee times
West Bend Country Club West Bend
Outside of Wisconsin with Letter of Introduction:
University Club of Chicago Chicago, IL Includes Accommodations, pool, fitness center, dining
Ocean Reef Club Key Largo, FL Affiliate Club members can make reservations for the Inn
or Marina through the Membership Office at the Ocean Reef Club for a limit of two visits a year with a limit of five days per visit. Details at: https://www.oceanreef.com/membership/affiliate-clubs/affiliate-clubs---club-policy-1390.html
*MYC has a “bill back” policy with the University Club of Milwaukee. Any charges you incur at University Club will be sent to MYC and placed on your account. As of 11/01/17, the University Club is no longer able to send letters of introduction to other clubs on behalf of MYC members.
- South Shore Yacht Club members are limited to five (5) reciprocal visits per year, not including sanctioned race events, Special Events and Parties advertised as "open" and/or when they arrive by yacht/boat as Visiting Yachtsmen for dining or bar purposes.
- Any MYC member who resigns and joins South Shore Yacht Club or the University Club will have reciprocity privileges revoked for a term of two (2) years.
REGISTER OF AMERICAN YACHT CLUBS (YACHTING CLUB OF AMERICA)
MYC has secured reciprocity privileges with more than 500 yacht and boat clubs in the United States including Alaska, Hawaii and the Virgin Islands through its membership in the Yachting Club of America. A copy of the register of participating clubs is available in the MYC office or accessible through the
Register of American Yacht Clubs website at www.ycaol.com
For Access: User ID: club1040
If you do not see a club listed that you want to visit, please contact the MYC office to see if reciprocity can be established. On a case-by-case basis, we have been able to establish limited reciprocity with clubs around the world.
A number of yacht clubs have restrictions pertaining to the use of their facilities by visiting yachtsmen and other club members, so please contact them prior to your visit to ensure availability. After reciprocity benefits have been determined, you may request the MYC office to send a letter of introduction to the club prior to your visit.
ALL RECIPROCAL CLUB VISITS
When you visit another club, please note:
- Present your current Milwaukee Yacht Club membership card
- Please respect the rules and policies of the club you are visiting
- Privileges depend on availability and may be refused for no reason
- All charges accrued during your stay at the club must be paid with either cash or credit card prior to departure (other than University Club in Milwaukee where your charges will be “billed back” to MYC).