Visiting Yachts Rates and Privileges
Rates and Privileges
Transient Slip Rate
Reciprocal visitors - $2 per foot per night. (*You must belong to a yacht club registered with the Yachting club of America.)
MYC members - 1$ per foot per night.
All visitors who qualify for reciprocal visits should have a letter of introduction sent to MYC in advance of their visit. We ask for a reservation in advance for all dining requests. Call (414) 271-4455.
- A visiting yachtsmen is any individual who is a verified member of a yacht club that enjoys reciprocity with MYC.
- Visiting yachtsmen must have a guest card prepared for them, including their credit card information guaranteeing payment of charges incurred. visiting yachtsmen must obtain a guest card upon arrival. Guest cards are available at the front desk or dock office.
- Guest privileges and use of club facilities are limited to the visiting yachtsmen and immediate family and crew thereof, unless other arrangements are made with management.
- Visiting yachtsmen will be granted dockage, when available, at nonmember rates.
- Visiting yachtsmen may enjoy clubhouse privileges, after registering at the front desk or dock office, for the period their yachts are docked at club docks.
- Visiting yachtsmen shall be responsible for the observance of proper decorum of themselves and their guests and crew.
- Visiting yachtsmen that use club docks use them at their own risk.
- Club docks may be used only for the private pleasure of visiting yachtsmen, as defined herein.
- By exercising the privilege of docking at club facilities, visiting yachtsmen release and discharge MYC from any and all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage to the yacht and injury to the owner and the guests, visitors, and crew of the owner, that was not a result of any willful act by MYC or its agents.
- Visiting yachtsmen using club docks take sole responsibility for properly securing their yacht for all weather conditions that may occur while docked.
- All yachts, members and nonmembers must register with the dock master upon arrival at and prior to departing the docks.
- All reciprocal guests are welcome to dine with us. Reciprocal guests docking or not docking with us are welcome to use MYC's dining facilites up to five times per year. Pool useage is allowed for only those docking with MYC.
Access to MYC is located in the center of the McKinley Marina. Enter the main harbour entrance at the mouth of the Milwaukee river, turn north inside the breakwall and proceedone nautical mile to the north most harbour entrance. Directly ahead within the breakwall is the McKinley Marina. Once there follow the inner channel (marked by temporary bouys) to your right or left, both will lead you to the Milwaukee Yacht club located between D dock and E dock.We have a single pier with 64 slips. Our dock it is the only fixed pier in the marina (not a floating pier), so it is a bit taller (approx. 2' above water level, as apposed to the floating piers around us that are only a foot or so above the water. Please note water levels vary from year to year. We monitor marine radio channel 71 as our working channel, but you can also raise us on 16 or 9.